www.pnm.com – How to Pay Your PNM BillFinance
PNM is an electric utility service provider. It is the largest electricity provider within the states. They provide their services to more than 525,000 residential and business service consumers throughout Rio Rancho, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, etc. The headquarter of this company is located within Albuquerque.
How to Pay PNM Bill
You will get several payment options to pay your PNM bill. To learn more about these payment options, simply follow these instructions:
Pay PNM Bill via Online Method:
- You can pay your PNM bill via the online payment method. Firstly, you need to register your account. If you already completed the registration process, then make your payment. you can also make payments using a checking or savings account. And if you want to make a payment using a credit, debit, or ATM card, then you have to pay a fee of $2.00 fee. To make payment for the PNM bill these steps below:
Make Payment using Checking or Savings Account:
- First, visit this link pnm.com
- From there, you need to select the Pay Online option.
- Then, under the Free From Checking or Savings, click on the Get Started option.
- Then, you need to login into your PNM account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you need to look for the payment option.
Make Payment using Credit, Debit, or ATM card:
- You need to visit this link pnm.com
- Then, you need to select the Pay Online option.
- Then, under Credit, Debit, or ATM card, select the Get Started option.
- It will take you to the KUBRA EZ-Pay site.
- You can log in or use the one-time payment to make a payment.
Pay PNM Bill by Phone:
- You can also make payments by phone via the KUBRA EZ Pay payment service. You need to call at 1-844-PNM-PYMT (844-766-7968) to make your utility bill payment. For making the payment with your debit, credit, or ATM card, you have to pay a fee of $2.00. after calling on this number, you need to follow the on-call instructions.
Pay PNM Bill in Person:
- You can make payment through Western Union locations. You can make payments by cash or check. They accept the maximum payment of $2,500 by cash or check. After making the payment it will be posted to your account on the next business day. To find out the nearest Western Union locations, follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link pnm.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the zip code or address.
- After that, simply select the Find It option.
- It will show you your nearest Western Union locations.
Pay PNM Bill by Mail:
- Pay your PNM bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to PNM. The mail payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 27900
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7900
Pay PNM Bill by Automatic Payment:
- You can also enroll in the Automatic Payment program to make payment for your utility bill. Which will automatically draft your monthly bill from your bank account or credit card. Here you do not have to remember the payment date each month. You would not even charge the late payment fees. And you need to follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link pnm.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the email address and password.
- After providing your log in details, simply select the Log In button.
- Then, follow the steps further to set up your automatic payment program.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- You have to pay service fees for the PNM services. These are the following fees you will be charged:
- Late Payment Fee: If you are unable to make payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 0.66% of the past balance.
- Security Deposit: The customers are allowed to be charged with the security deposit. The security deposit amounts are depending on the customer’s creditworthiness.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are several payment assistance programs for customers who cannot pay their utility bills. These are the following payment assistance program you will get:
- Payment Plan: You can contact the customer service department and ask for the payment plan which is fit your needs.
- LIHEAP: This federal finding program is available for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you can apply for this program.
Read More : Hawaiian Electric Bill Payment Guide
PNM Contact Info
If you are having a program to pay your PNM bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Albuquerque, N.M., 87158
414 Silver Ave. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Customer Service: (888) DIAL-PNM (1-888-342-5766)
Hours: Weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Best time to call: Tues. – Thurs. 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
KUBRA EZ-Pay Payment Service: (844) PNM-PYMT (1-844-766-7968)