www.fsbankia.com – 1st State Bank Account Login GuideBank
How to Access Your 1st State Bank Account Online
1st State Bank Online Banking
1st State Bank is a financial institution and serves all the financial needs, of its customers. It was founded in 1912. The headquarter is located at Lynnville. It serves within Sully, Agency, Brooklyn, and Grinnell.
1st State Bank provides its customers the online banking service. Now you don’t have to go to the bank every time. You can make the payment your bills, pay loans and access all your account information on your phone or pc. In order to use this service, you first have to login by using the username and password. If you don’t have the login credentials, then you have to sign up first. In this article, you will explain to you how to sign up and how-to login.
Benefits of 1st State Bank Online Banking:
There are a lot of benefits, you will get if you sign up for the 1st State Bank. You will get these following benefits:
- You can check the current account balance.
- You can transfer funds from account to account.
- You can check the transaction history.
- You can also set up account alerts.
How to Sign up for the 1st State Bank Online Banking
It is very easy to enroll yourself for Online Banking. By following some very simple steps, you can easily enroll in Online Banking. You just have to follow these instructions, in order to enroll for Online Banking:
- Open your web browser and search for the 1st State Bank.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.fsbankia.com
- It will take you to the home page of the 1st State Bank.
- When you landed on the home page, you will see the online banking option.
- If you have the personal account, then click on Click Here for Personal.
- If you using a Business account, then you have to click on Click Here for Business.
- Then click on Setup Your Info.
- Click on Let’s Get Started.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and tick the box to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Enter full id.
- Then enter the password.
- Enter the image code.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Then follow the instructions to complete the process.
How to Sign In into your 1st State Bank Online Banking
The login process is very essay. You can easily log in to your account, by following some very simple steps. You have to follow these simple steps:
- First, you have to visit the official site of the 1st State Bank.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.fsbankia.com. It will take you to the home page of the 1st State Bank.
- If you are using a Personal account, then make sure Personal is selected.
- If you are using the Business account, then you have to select the Business.
- Then enter your customer ID.
- Then enter your Enter Code.
- After that, click on the Sign-On button.
What they Offer
They offer Overdraft Protection, Debit MasterCard, First State Bank ATMs, Free Mobile App, Bill Pay, etc.
Also Read : How to Access Your 1st Security Bank Account
PO Box 187
413 East Street
Lynnville, IA 50153
- Website: www.fsbankia.com
- Routing Number: 073914411
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android
- Telephone Number: 888-527-2534
- Headquartered In: Iowa
- Founded: 1912 (107 years ago)
- Bank’s Rating:
Reference Link :