tellgamestop.com – Participate In TellGameStop Survey And Win a $100 EGift CardSurvey
Game Stop Survey Overview
Game Stop offers a wide range of video games and other gaming products to customers. The loyal customers are also rewarded with gift cards after they complete a feedback survey. The survey takes only a few moments and is a brief one.
About Game Stop:
GameStop is a retailer of video games, consumer electronics, and gaming products in America. It was founded in the year 1984 by James McCurry and Gary M. Kusin. The firm was started as Babbage’s, a software retailer based in Dallas, Texas. In 1994 the company was merged with NeoStar Retail Group. GameStop.com was started by Babbage Etc. and it was later bought by Barnes & Noble Booksellers in 1999. The organization became independent in 2004 and became GameStop.
GameStop operates more than 5500 stores in 13 countries. The company also has many brands and subsidiaries namely EB Games, Game Informer, Geeknet, Micromania, ThinkGeek, Zing Pop Culture, and many more.
Prizes for participating in the Game Stop Feedback:
The participants will be rewarded with a $100 EGift Card that can be redeemed at any of the participating stores.
Eligibility and Conditions for the TellGameStop Survey:
- The survey is open to all the legal residents of the United States of America including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- The partaker must be 18 years of age or more.
- The survey is void to the employees, staff, or anyone affiliated with the company.
- Any purchase or payment is not necessary for contesting in the sweepstakes and doing so will not help in winning.
- The latest receipt of the GameStop store must be kept handy for reference.
- The survey must be completed and all the questions must be answered to enter the sweepstakes.
- The prize won in the sweepstakes is final and it is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Local, federal, and state laws will bound the contest, therefore, it is void wherever prohibited or restricted.
- The participant will be eligible for one entry in any method.
The process to take part in the TellGameStop Survey:
- Open the browser and visit the website: tellgamestop.com
- Select the preferred language for the survey and click accordingly.
- On the landing page, enter the associate number as shown on the receipt.
- Provide the survey number in the fields provided and click on Start.
- After entering the survey, the questionnaires will start regarding the experience of the visit, the behavior of the staff, availability of the products, and so on.
- Additional questionnaires about the chances of returning to the store, recommending the store to family and friends will be asked.
- Answer all the questions as the feedback will be reviewed to provide much better services in the future.
- A comment box is provided to write detailed feedback.
- After completing the survey, the participant must agree to enter the sweepstakes by clicking on Yes.
- Enter the personal details such as name, phone number, email ID, and complete postal address in the appropriate fields.
- Click on Submit.
- You have been successfully entered into the contest and will be notified once you win the prize.
Steps to enter the contest without survey:
- Open the browser and visit the website: gamestop.com
- Click on the Sweepstakes options at the bottom of the page.
- Select the contest option as shown on the page.
- On the landing page click on Don’t have a receipt? option.
- Select the state State, City, and Store Number from the dropdown lists and click on Submit.
- Proceed with further instructions and provide your personal details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on Submit and you will be entered into the contest.
The process to participate in the contest via Mail:
- Handprint your name, phone number, email ID, and postal address on a postcard.
- Mail the postcard to TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- You will be provided with one entry into the sweepstake.
Intimation of the Winners of the Contest:
The winners will be notified via email and they must respond within seven days of the notification. Any non-compliant, incomplete, or unanswered entries will be forfeited.
For Further Queries or Support:
620 Westport Pkwy #100,
Grapevine, TX 76051.
Phone Number: 817-424-2000
GameStop Official Website: www.gamestop.com
GameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellgamestop.com