www.bahamabreezesurvey.com – Complete Bahama Breeze Guest SurveySurvey
Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Have you dined at Bahama Breeze in recent times? If so, Bahama Breeze wants to thank you for choosing them and offers you to take a short online survey. In the Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will be asked a few simple and easy questions about Bahama Breeze. Respond to those truthfully as much as you can, remembering your latest dining experience at the restaurant. Your honest feedback can make a difference in the service you are getting now. In return, you will receive a free entry to the Bahama Breeze guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize.
Bahama Breeze is an American casual dining restaurant chain specialized in Caribbean cuisine. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Darden Restaurants Inc. The chain was founded in 1996 and headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Bahama Breeze has 37 restaurants mostly found in suburban retail districts and tourist locations. The chain offers Caribbean inspired seafood, chicken, burgers, salads, handcrafted tropical drinks, beverages, and more.
Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
Each monthly drawing of Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, the following prizes are available.
5 prizes, each consisting of one $100 Gift Card to Darden Restaurants,
And, 100 second-prizes, each consisting of $50 cash in the check.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded per Monthly Entry Period is $6000.
Rules & Requirements for Bahama Breeze Guest Survey Sweepstakes:
You will need to comply with the official rules and fulfill certain requirements in order to take the Bahama Breeze Customer Satisfaction Survey. And become an eligible claimant to the drawing contest. Like
- It is open for the legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada excluding the province of Quebec.
- The entrants’ age must be at least 18 years or above or the age of majority in your state as of the sweepstakes entry.
- Employees, officers, and directors of GRMI Inc., and their associated agencies, companies, and their immediate families and household members cannot take part in the draw.
- Visit a participating Bahama Breeze restaurant during the sweepstakes period.
- Make a qualifying purchase to receive a specially marked cash register receipt or check with a survey invite and entry code.
How to Take Bahama Breeze Guest Survey & Enter the Sweepstakes Online:
The eligible entrants can take the following steps below to complete the Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey. Upon completion, you will enter into the applicable Monthly Draw.
- Access the survey entry page via the URL printed on your receipt or survey invitation. Or visit at www.bahamabreezesurvey.com
- Enter the ID Code from your guest check or receipt from Bahama Breeze.
- Click the “Enter” button to start the survey.
- Answer the survey questionnaire based on your most recent experience with Bahama Breeze.
- Provide the requested information and complete an online entry form in its entirety to get one Sweepstakes entry for the Monthly Entry period in which it is received.
How to Enter the Bahama Breeze Sweepstakes by Mail:
Alternative Means of Entry or AMOE enables the guests to participate in the Bahama Breeze Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing by mail. In this method, they do not even make a purchase or take the Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey.
For No Purchase Mail-In Entry, you need to hand-print your full name, complete address, telephone numbers (including area code), and age on a piece of paper. Place the entry request in an envelope and mail it to the following address:
Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 3536
Southbury, CT 06488-3536, USA
Do not forget to postmark the mail-in entry by the day following the close of an entry period. And make sure, it must reach within 8 days of the close of the entry period to be eligible for the applicable draw.
Also Read : Join Curside Express Customer Survey
More information about Bahama Breeze Survey Sweepstakes:
- No limit to the number of times you can enter the sweepstakes online or via mail
- Limit one prize per person
- Online entries must be received by the last of an entry period to be entered into the contest
- Each mail-in entry must be sent in a separate envelope.
- Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone
- The cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check
- A Canadian resident winner will need to answer a mathematical skill-testing question correctly to claim their prize.
Bahama Breeze Phone Number: 407-245-4000
Bahama Breeze Guest Satisfaction Survey Manager Email Address: email@example.com
Visit https://www.bahamabreeze.com/contact-us to send your comment, questions, or suggestions regarding Bahama Breeze.