www.debenhamsfeedback.com – Complete Debenhams Customer Satifaction SurveySurvey
Debenhams wants to hear the customers so that they can make their experience better every time they visit the store or shop with it. And to appreciate their honest feedback and taking the time to share their thoughts, all the eligible participants will be entered the Prize Draw for a chance to win a £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card. To grab this excellent opportunity, all you need to do is complete Debenhams online customer survey and answer a few questions based on your most recent shopping experience with Debenhams.
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
One of five Debenhams Gift Cards to the value of £100 for UK winners or €100 for ROI winners in each Monthly Prize Draw
Debenhams Customer Survey Rules & Requirements
To participate in the Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey and be eligible to enter the next prize draw of the sweepstakes, you will need to
- Be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of your entry to the contest.
- Not be the employees or contractors of Debenhams and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or any person connected with the organization.
- Make a recent purchase from a Debenhams store and save the purchase receipt containing the information required while taking the survey online.
- Internet access and a mobile phone to enter the prize draw
Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
Online entry via the Debenhams Online Customer Survey is the only way to take part in the Sweepstakes. So, if you are an eligible customer who maintains all the criteria mentioned above, you can follow the steps provided below to initiate the survey.
- Keep your Debenhams purchase receipt handy and visit the Debenhams Customer Survey site at www.debenhamsfeedback.com or the specific link printed on your survey invitation.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Enter the required pieces of information i.e. Date, Time, Amount Spent, and 12 Digit Code in their specified fields from the receipt. (If you do not find the info on your Debenhams receipt, take a look at the sample receipt image highlighting the details on the right side of the entry fields).
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Complete the survey regarding your latest experience within Debenhams.
- Enter the required details such as your name, age, address, contact information to receive the free entry to the applicable draw.
A Few Important Notes on Debenhams Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- In the Debenhams Prize Draw, one entry per person will be accepted.
- The draw will run every month from the first day to the last day of the month.
- The winner will be selected at random through an automated system within 7 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw from all valid entries.
- The winner will be notified via email to the same email address submitted for participation in the survey within 7 days of the closing date.
- To claim the prize, the winner must respond to the communication within 7 days of the time of notification.
- The £100 or €100 Debenhams Gift Card can be used in-store or online at Debenhams. The winners will receive the details information on how to redeem the prize.
- The gist card can be used for goods in any Debenhams store.
Also Read : Take Kaskaid Customer Survey
Debenhams is an international multi-channel brand retailer operating more than 220 department stores and franchising in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark and online in over 90 countries. The company was founded by William Clark in 1778 and in 1813 William Debenhams joined the business as a partner. Debenhams sells a range of clothing, furniture and household products from a mix of its own brands, international brands, and concession.
Debenhams Customer Service Number: 0344 800 8877
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org