www.fpl.com – How to Pay Your FPL BillFinance
About Florida Power & Light
Florida Power & Light is an electric company that operates under the name of FPL. NextEra Energy Inc is the parent company of Florida Power & Light. This company was established in 1925. The FPL headquarters of this company is located in Juno Beach, Florida, United States. They serve more than 10 million people throughout Florida. They generate electricity, transmission, and distribute electric services.
How to Pay FPL Electric Bill
There are several payment options available to pay your FPL bill. You can choose to follow any payment option to make your payment.
Pay FPL Electric Bill via Online Method:
- You can make payment for your FPL electric bill through the online payment method. To make the payment, you need to register your online account first. Once you completed the registration, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link fpl.com
- There will be a login section on the homepage of FPL.
- Then, on the provided field, input your User ID and Password.
- To save the User ID, tick the Remember My User ID box.
- After providing the login details, simply select the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your bill payment.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by Automatic Bill Pay:
- You can pay your FPL Electric bill directly from your checking account. You don’t have to worry about the bill payment. To set up the automatic payment, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link fpl.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the User ID and Password.
- After providing your log in details, select the Log In button.
- Then, follow the steps further to set up the automatic payment.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by Mobile App:
Pay your FPL Electric bill through the FPL mobile app. Through the mobile app, you can easily manage your utility account. You will get the FPL mobile app on iPhone and Android devices. iPhone users will get the app on the Apps Store. This FPL app is available for Android devices at Play Store. After installing the app on your device, login to your FPL accounts to make payment.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by Phone:
You can also make the payment for FPL over your phone. You can use your debit or credit card or electronic check to complete your payment. To pay your bill you need to dial 1-800-226-3545. For making the payment over the phone, follow the on-call instructions.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by CheckFree:
FPL is partnered with the CheckFree. This allows the customers to pay or view their bills through the MyCheckFree.Com. To make the payment, you have to visit the CheckFree website at mycheckfree.com. If you facing some difficulties in setting up your services, contact CheckFree at 1-800-564-9184.
Pay FPL Electric Bill with Credit or Debit Card:
- You can make payment for the FPL with Speedpay. You can use your credit or debit card to make the payment. There is no need to log in or register to make the payment. You will just require your account number and address zip code to make the payment. To make the payment, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- You need to go to this link internet.speedpay.com/fpl
- There, provide your FPL account number on the first field.
- You have to input the service address zip code on the next field.
- Tick the box, I’m not a robot to pass the security.
- After providing all the required details, you need to select the Log In button.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by Authorized Pay Agents:
- You can pay your FPL Electric bill in person through the payment agents. Use the cash payment to pay your utility bill. For making payment through the payment agents, the maximum charges are $1.50. To find out the nearest payment agents, you can follow these steps:
- Simply visit this link app.fpl.com
- There, on the provided field, input the address, city, or zip code.
- Then, simply select the Search option to find out your nearest local agents.
Pay FPL Electric Bill by Mail:
- You can choose to pay your FPL electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail. You must have to include your account number on your money order or your check. Making payment through the mail will take a few days to proceed. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
General Mail Facility
Miami, FL 33188-0001
How the Penalty Fees Work
- There will be penalty fees if you cannot make the FPL payment on time. These are the fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make your bill payment within the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $10.
- If you miss any bill payment, you will receive the late payment fees. After you received the notice, your service will be suspended within 5 days.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- If you miss a bill payment, you will receive a risk deposit fee to your account, which can pay up to 3X of your typical electric bill. There are several payment assistance programs available for customers who cannot make the bill payment. The following payment assistance programs are LIHEAP, FEMA, EHEAEP, FPL Care, etc.
- The LIHEAP program is designed for low-income customers. Qualified low-income customers can apply for this program.
Read More : Hawaiian Electric Bill Payment Guide
FPL Electric Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the FPL customer service, then visit the contact page at www.fpl.com