www.oldnavy.com/activate – How to Activate Old Navy Credit CardCredit Card
Do you have the Old Navy Credit Card? If yes then you might be always in search for data related to the credit card. In this post we have brought a widely collected data regarding the Old Navy Credit Card. You simply need to read the information and have a great time managing your credit card.
The credit card is issued by the Synchrony Bank in order to be used at the Old Navy and GAP Stores. If you have the card with you can use it at the Old Navy or partner stores and earn great benefits at the same time. Here is a detailed overview of the credit card.
Old Navy Credit Card Review
The Old Navy Credit Card is an in-store credit card which requires a good credit score for approval. It carries pretty good welcome presents yet charges a high APR rate of 27.49% depending upon your credit worthiness.
It is a good deal if you are a frequent shopper at the Old Navy or partner stores. You can save from paying any annual fee and receive benefits at the same time.
Benefits of the Old Navy Credit Card
The Old Navy Credit Card carries a wide range of benefits. We have listed a wide range of benefits here.
- The credit card offers a 20% discount on your first purchase.
- You get 5 points for every $1 spent at the Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta.
- Receive a Welcome Shopping Pass of 10%-60%.
- Earn 500 Bonus Reward points. If you sign up for paperless statements then you can earn extra 500 points.
- On earning 5,000 points in a calendar year you can reach Navyist status and have access to the exclusive extras.
Old Navy Credit Card Login:
- In order to sign into Old Navy Credit Card open the credit card website www.oldnavy.com/activate
- As the web page opens there is the login section at the top left.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Now click on the ‘Secure Login’ button below.
Find User ID
- If you have lost your user id you need to open the login homepage.
- After the website opens there is the ‘Find User ID’ link at the bottom left.
- Click on it and a new website opens.
- On the new page there is a section labelled ‘Find your User ID’.
- Enter card number and ZIP Code in the blank spaces.
- Click on the blue button below and you can find your id.
- To reset password you need to open the login page of the Old Navy Credit Card.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Reset Password’ link at the bottom right of the login section.
- Click on it and the password reset page opens.
- Provide the User ID and ZIP Code in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can select a new password.
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service:
To connect with the customer service desk you need to call on 1 (877) 222-6868.
Activate Old Navy Credit Card:
Once you received the card you just need to follow the steps to get it activated. Make sure you are 18+ and a permanent resident of USA.
- Visit www.oldnavy.com/activate
- Now click on Register for an Account
- Then follow the given steps to complete the activation process.
You may also dial 1 (877) 222-6868 to get support to activate Old Navy Credit Card
Old Navy Credit Card Apply:
- To apply for the credit card you need to open the application page.
- Wait for the website to open and there is the application section at the centre.
- Provide the last 4 digits of SSN and mobile phone number in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you will be taken to the main application page.
- Choose the option that applies to you.
- Read the terms and conditions and you will be shown the application results.
Read More: BlueBird Card Activation
We hope you’ve had nice time accessing your account. If you need assistance signing in you can connect with us through the comments section.