www.bluebird.com/activate card – BlueBird Card ActivationCredit Card
The BlueBird Card has been issued by the American Express. If you have received the card in the mail you need to activate it for access at a wide range of destinations. On the other hand ones who already have the credit card can sign into access their accounts and make payments online.
If you wish to activate your card you can simply visit the activation page. Then you need to sign into your account and activate card. Read the post to find steps to the account activation procedure and more.
What is the BlueBird Card
BlueBird Card is a prepaid debit card issued by the American Express. The card comes with no fees and is easy to use. Interestingly it comes with all the features of a credit card and has great functionality. You can even use the credit card as a checking account and is also a good substitute for those who do not have a bank account.
The card can be used at all locations wherever American Express is accepted. You do not have to pay any extra fee for using the card and there are free withdrawals. Read on for further information on the card.
BlueBird Card Login:
Before you activate your card you need to login to the BlueBird Account at secure.bluebird.com/login
- Enter your User Name
- You can check the Remember Me Option and
- click on the Login Tab.
How to Activate BlueBird Card
If you have just received the card in the mail you need to activate it for use. Here are some easy steps to activate the card.
- Open the activation website of the BlueBird Card. bluebird.com/activate card
- As the website opens you will find the login section labelled ‘Activate Card’.
- Once you have located the section you will be required to enter username and password in the blank spaces.
- After that click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now the system will direct you to the activation screen.
- You can enter the details required for activating the card and enjoy using it later.
Forgot Username or Password
- In case you require help signing in you need to open the login homepage of the BlueBird.
- As the login page opens there is the sign in section at the centre.
- Click on the ‘Forgot my Username or Password’ link found under the ‘Need Help’ section.
- Next a ‘forgot username or password help’ page opens.
- Provide the card number and security code in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below to confirm identity.
- Once your identity is confirmed you can retrieve credentials.
Read More: Amex EveryDay Credit Card Apply
In case you require help with any issues you can call on 1-877-486-5990 to reach the customer service.
Dial 1-801-449-4016 for international calls
Bluebird customer service chat is not available
Bluebird Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
At the verdict one can find the BlueBird Customer Service and Card Activation guide easy. We have tried to provide you the easiest guide to the card activation process. If you have further issues you can call on the customer help numbers provided above.