www.vwmpgsettlement.com – Volkswagen Fuel Economy SettlementClass Action Settlement
Do you wish to File Claim for Cash in Volkswagen Fuel Economy Settlement? If yes then here is a complete guide to the class action settlement. Once you go through the procedure you will be able to gather all the information related to the class action settlement without any trouble.
In this post we have offered all the necessary information about the Class Action Settlement. However, you need to visit the settlement website to go further with the class action lawsuit. Read the steps below for detailed walk through of the process.
What is the Volkswagen Fuel Economy Class Action Settlement
If you are just aware of the Volkswagen Fuel Economy Settlement then here might be a lot of questions in your mind regarding this. However, let me tell you this that it has been issued by the product liability litigation and backed by the car manufacturer.
Ones you are eligible to enter the class action lawsuit can file it to get a massive 96.5 million dollar settlement.
In a nut shell the fuel economy settlement is all about the Clean Diesel Marketing, Sales Practices and Product Liability Litigation.
Documents Required to File the Claim
- The user needs to have documents that state they leased or own a vehicle as of August 30, 2019.
- You must have downloaded the claim form.
- Vehicle documents with the VIN. These can be your purchase agreement, title, bill of sale, registration from time of purchase, financing agreement or DMV registration history.
- Current lessee must provide their Vehicle registration proof as of August 30, 2019.
- Sale agreement that shows the registration date.
- If you are a former lessee you need to provide your contract proof that features VIN and start date of lease agreement.
- Evidence that shows final lease payment, lease termination agreement or a lease completion letter.
Claim Volkswagen Fuel Economy Class Action Settlement:
- In order to complete the Volkswagen Fuel Economy Settlement you must open the homepage www.vwmpgsettlement.com
- As the website opens there is the ‘Start Your Claim’ button at the centre.
- Click on it and you will find a green button tagged ‘Start your Online Claim Form’.
- To get started you need to complete the eligibility section.
- Provide the 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) in the blank space.
- Next select the status of your ownership or lease from the options below.
- Now click on the blue check eligibility button below to get started with filing the class action lawsuit.
Who is Eligible to File a Claim
|Audi||A8L||6.3L||2013 – 2016|
|Audi||RS7||4.0L||2014 – 2016|
|Audi||S8||4.0L||2013 – 2016|
|Bentley||Continental GT||4.0L||2013 – 2017|
|Bentley||Continental GTC||4.0L||2013 – 2014|
|Bentley||Continental GT Convertible||4.0L||2015 – 2017|
|Bentley||Flying Spur||4.0L||2015 – 2016|
|Bentley||Flying Spur||6.0L||2014 – 2016|
|Porsche||Cayenne||3.6L||2013 – 2014, 2016|
|Porsche||Cayenne GTS||4.8L||2013 – 2014|
|Porsche||Cayenne S||3.6L||2015 – 2016|
|Porsche||Cayenne S||4.8L||2013 – 2014|
|Porsche||Cayenne Turbo||4.8L||2013 – 2014|
|Porsche||Cayenne Turbo S||4.8L||2014, 2016|
|Volkswagen||Touareg||3.6L||2013 – 2014|
Mailing Address Contact Information
Volkswagen Fuel Economy Settlement
c/o Epiq P.O. Box 3240 Portland, OR 97208-3240
If you have gone through the steps above you will be able to find the desired information related to the class action lawsuit. We hope you have a great time filing your lawsuit and get the desired compensation.
If you are not happy with the lawsuit amount you can connect with the judge at will be represented by Robert J. Giuffra Jr., Sharon L. Nelles, William B. Monahan, Laura Kabler Oswell, from the firm of SULLIVAN & CROMWELL LLP.