www.tescoviews.com – Participate In Tesco Customer SurveySurvey
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey:
For Tesco, customer service is really important. So, they are inviting you, as a valued consumer, to take Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey to hear your experience. Your honest responses towards the survey are much needed to make it successful and serve you better. Hence, fill out the survey truthfully. No matter if your feedback is not so good. Upon completion of the survey, you will have one set of club-card points along with free entry to the monthly prize draw to win a Tesco gift card.
About Tesco UK
Tesco PLC is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retail company and third-largest retailer in the world by gross revenue. The chain has more than 6800 shops in the UK, Ireland, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland. Founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen Tesco has expanded internationally since the early 1990s. Tesco runs the business in various fields. Its range of products includes household goods, clothing, electronics, furniture, financial services, telecom, software and internet services, petrol, toys, book, and more.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards & Sweepstakes Prize:
One set of 25 Clubcard points per one completed Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey and one entry to the applicable Prize Draw.
There is one prize consisting of a £1000 Tesco Gift Card will be awarded each calendar month.
What You Need for Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
To complete the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey and participate in the corresponding prize draw, you must follow some rules such as
- You must be a UK resident and.
- Your age should be at least 18 years or over when you enter the draw.
- Must not be an employee of Tesco Stores Ltd or InMoment Inc., and their immediate families or agents.
- Visit a participating Tesco store.
- Make a qualifying purchase there and receive a receipt with a survey invitation and code printed on it.
- Complete the survey within time if any mentioned on the receipt.
How to Enter the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Online:
Except for the online survey, there is no other type of entry to join the Tesco Customer Store Survey sweepstakes. To initiate the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey online, a brief guide provided below. If you are an eligible individual, you can take the steps.
- Go to the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey www.tescoviews.com. Or, access the specific URL provided on your Tesco receipt.
- Enter the 4-digit code from your Tesco receipt in its respective field on the page.
- Click the “can’t find your code” link below the entry field if you cannot find the number on your receipt. Various types of Tesco receipt and survey invite will appear on your screen to help you locate the code.
- Click on the “Enter” button.
- Respond to the survey as per your experience with Tesco.
In conclusion, enter the required details. Complete the sweepstakes entry form to enter into the applicable month’s prize draw.
Also Read : Join Sheetz Customer Satisfaction Suvey
Important Info about Tesco Customer Survey Prize Draw:
- Clubcard points will be credited to your Clubcard account within 40 days of completing the survey. They will be shown on the next quarterly Clubcard statement in the section of ‘Other Points’.
- Only one prize from the Prize Draw is allowed in each household.
- One draw will take place on the first Tuesday of each calendar month.
- Winner will be selected from all valid entries received before the first of the month.
- Winners will be notified via phone or email on the following day of the prize draw.
- The gift cards will be sent by post directly to the winner at an address specified by him/her previously.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Support & General Customer Service Phone Number: 0800 50 5555
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesco Customer Service Center Mailing Address
Tesco Customer Services
Dundee, DD1 9NF